Apply for Digicom,hiring Trained Freshers for Physical Design and STA roles
Overall, Digicom has a positive reputation among employees in India, with an average rating of 3.6 out of 5 on Glassdoor. Employees praise the company for its startup culture, friendly atmosphere, and opportunities for learning and development. However, some employees have also complained about slow salary increments and heavy workloads.
Here are some specific examples from Digicom employee reviews on Glassdoor:
- “Startup culture, friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and develop”
- “Good work-life balance”
- “Supportive management”
- “Competitive salaries and benefits”
- “Slow salary increments”
- “Heavy workloads”
- “Lack of training and development opportunities in some departments”
- “Communication gaps between different teams”
Overall, it seems that Digicom is a good company to work for, but it is important to be aware of the potential downsides, such as slow salary increments and heavy workloads.
Here are some tips for job seekers considering a role at Digicom:
- Ask about salary and benefits during the interview process.
- Be prepared to work hard and take on a lot of responsibility.
- Take advantage of the company’s training and development programs.
- Build relationships with your colleagues and managers to get support and guidance.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in a startup environment, Digicom may be a good fit for you.